(updated with a P.S. on sat, 11 dec 2010)
behind a password I have more than 100 personal notes, thoughts, and ideas.
a while back I asked myself: ‘what am I doing keeping all these notes to myself?’
the only answer I could think of is this: ‘society hones us to keep our lives private so we can feel secure.’ but is it true? what I feel is that the more private my life is, the more afraid I am.
and so I’m raising the curtains and revealing all my past and future ‘private’ notes with you.
the date is 14 December, 2010.
that’s next Tuesday. (the notes are now live)
you don’t have to remember the date, just follow this posterous and you’ll automatically get everything by email (or RSS).
please share with everyone you know so they could all benefit, and together make this a more open world.
P.S: sneak peak of coming topics:
- how do you create a culture of spirituality with minimal effort and time (part 1 of 2or3)
- how is a mountain a problem? …sometimes.
- do business cards really work? or do they actually sabotage connecting?
- how stardom & influence can be a good thing?
- how food compensates for undone projects?
- how we ran animals to death + how that’s related to laziness?
- how being careful when communicating is a bad thing, and what to do about it
- how lack of self-esteem is like standing in the face of a stampede?
- why spend $6000 on a TED conference when you can watch it online for free?
- how do you unleash the creative beast without using your brains? and how do you do that when brainstorming collectively? 2 vital rules.
- ‘no-problem’ is strong because you remove the problem out of the problem.
- iPhone 4 sales page dissected.
- how did apple get real fans to help her take iPhone viral?
- Why do people enjoy watching others suffer?
- how religions are the same as Apple, Nike, and the like…
- how and why do we cause our own bodies to get sick?
- how to stop pretending and filtering?
- instead of saying I can’t, say I won’t.
- how miracles lie in the comfort zone?
- Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe